How to make a Cute Pop Up Nature Card
Are you ready to learn how to make a Cute Pop Up Nature Card?
Kids love to craft! It’s part of play, and part of learning!
In this 10-minute explainer video, we will walk you through the process of how to take simple everyday household items and create a Cute Pop Up Nature Card.
It’s fun to make and craft, and perfect for decorating young learners rooms to help them realise that they can build, craft and create things!
This activity requires:
8 Reasons why crafting is great for young learners:
1. CoordinationAlmost any crafting activity helps build hand to eye coordination as they master simple materials and tools
2. InspirationKids feel inspired when they build under their own steam, it helps then create new ideas and understand the possibilities after they’ve completed an activity
3. CooperationCrafting usually involves some degree of supervision and team work depending on the age of the learner, work together as a team and build a bond with your little learner
4. PatienceIt takes time to craft something as activities usually requires preserving and patience – kids need to develop grit to achieve things, and these activities are perfect for just that!
5. MasteryIts great to pickup new skills and experience, creating something with your hands from scratch does exactly thatScreens – keeping kids away from screens is challenge for any parent, these activities encourage time away from the screen and back into reality
6. RelaxationIts relaxing to focus your mind on something for while – a perfect way to let off steam or prevent kids from feeling bored at home.
7. PlayAfter kids have finished their craft they often feel a sense of pride and achievement with their creations, let them play with their newly built craft as a way of exploring imaginative ways to free play – that’s how kids learn, through play!
- Duration 30 hours
- Day of week
- Skill level All level
- Available Seats 10